敬老の日とは! Respect for the Aged Day

こんにちは
Hello

今日連休最後は敬老の日です!
Today is last day of three days holiday in Japan.

敬老の日とは
Today is day of Respect for the Aged Day

英語で説明
Third Monday of September is a unique Japanese national holiday which honors and show respect to the aged. This is also the day for the Japanese people, with the highest life-expectancy rate in the world, to think about social welfare issues that concern senior citizens.

People usually visit their parents or grandparents on that day if they not living together. Kindergarten children often visit special homes for the aged to please them. There are also many events held by local governments where a respect-for-the-aged associations entertain people and give them souvenirs.


三連休楽しく過ごせましたか?
Did you enjoy your holiday?

私は島ライフをエンジョイ中!
I enjoy life of island everyday!

今日は久しぶりにランチを食べに定食屋ふるさとに
This afternoon we went to eat lunch with my parents.

ふるさとまでの道で、お花が綺麗でした。
Way to go restaurant, We saw beautiful flower.

小値賀路地
An alleyway in Ojika island.

長男は興奮してます!
My son was so excited to go eating lunch

御食事処ふるさと
Restaurant Furusato 


私と長男はカツ丼をオーダー。
I and my son ordered pork cutlet and egg with rice

奥さんはすき焼き丼
My wife ordered beef and egg with rice.

美味いね!
So delicious!

ランチを食べたし今日はゆっくりしようかな!
After lunch I want to relax with my family today!

連休最終日もゆっくりはできません!
No way I can not relax, I will do many things what I want to do I like to do!

今日明日と御縁ファームの整備と、冬野菜の種を植えたいと思います。
First I need go to Goen farm, prepare to plant winter vegetables.

夕方からカマス釣りに行こうかな?
Then I want to go fishing barracuda with my family this evening.

夜は消防団もあるし、ソフトボール大会の決起集会もあります。
Tonight I will have meeting of volunteer fire corps, and rally of softball tournament.

島ライフ、ハンパねー!
Life of island is Awesome!

今日はこのぐらいで
Have a nice day!

チャオ〜
NewerStories OlderStories Home

0 コメント:

Post a Comment